17.3.13

Let Me Suit That


Heyyyyyyyyy yawl ........
So sorry that leaving you this long, its been like 2 weeks or more I guess (well some people have errands too lol). In this post I'm going to show you what I wore at my friend's wedding. I think at that time I'm the only one who wore brown suit which makes me feel kinda special (Haha!) and I think I also the only Asian there, so can you imagine how intimidate is (kidding ;D). Well yes, I was wearing my dad's brown suit the sleeves are a bit short but hell I don't care (now you know that my family came in mini size), I pair it with my grey sweater, floral shirt, grey lace ups, black tie, paisley pocket square, big safety pin and plus wayfarer sunglasses. I also add the photo from the wedding, take a look!  

at the wedding

Brown Suit - Dad's | Floral shirt - Bossini | Black tie - my sister's | Sweater - I believe I bought it from BHS or something | Sunglasses - Topman | Pocket Square - Pierre Cardin | Shoes - Aldo  




 Some details


Pocket Square


Thanks for reading!

Love always,

J

PS: Tomorrow is my birthday YAY!

2 comments:

  1. hahaha i think you look like a mafia's boss lol lol lol just kidding !! you were wearing so dapper looooooooool

    ReplyDelete