24.4.13

The Fabulous Burglar


Heyya' people-people, a few weeks ago we've seen the short trailer of the upcoming movie by Sofia Coppola - The Bling Ring, now the full trailer is here and also the teaser movie poster. I will not make a  review or synopsis here since you can read it everywhere through internet, but I'm just going to show you the full trailer which I can wait to see in theaters (June 14th) and the poster that I love (as you can see above).
I read so many comments on this video said that Emma Watson's valley girl accent as Alexis Neiers is great and then I refresh my memory again and look up for Chelsea Lately with the girls of E's Pretty Wild video, there she is the real Alexis and her sister ... what a bunch of idiots ... whoopsie. 

 

2 comments:

  1. All sunglasses are so beautiful! :)

    http://symbafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete