24.2.13

The Top Only


Navy cardigan - Piazza Italia | Gray Shirt - I made it | Necklaces - DIY from wallet and key chain (Skull and symbol pendant - from Cult & Eiffel Tower key chain )

As it's a lazy day, I only pull the top for my personal style today. I made the shirt like a year ago from some extra fabrics that I found from under my bed while the knit cardigan is kinda new and very basic which is why I change the buttons so it will look basic ... with a twist LOL
  
HANG it!

 

Eiffel and skull pendant details 

4 comments:

  1. Great Post :)
    Following you
    Greetings from Pakistan


    http://mariaspeaksprada.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Maria,
      Thanks :) hollaback from Malta!

      J

      Delete
    2. your hair is very suitavle for you loooooooooooool
      you look very chic !!!

      Delete
    3. tres chic then! Kamsamidahhh!

      Delete