19.2.13

Shoes and Ties

From left to right clockwise; black leather boots - thrift store | gray military boots - some shop | gray lace up - Aldo | gray and black plimsolls - Skechers | red canvas sneakers - Converse | white plimsolls - Airwalk | gladiator leather sandals and leather sandals - Bata | plimsolls boots - idk | baby blue and aquamarine espadrilles - some shop | leather brown lace up and black leather buckle - dad's | gray deck - some shop | brown suede desert boots - OVS      

No, it's not Suit and Tie as JT's latest song, it's my shoes and ties collection ^^. So for the first style post I'll show my collection of shoes and ties. As you can see all explained up there and some shop I didn't know the name or maybe I just forget it LOL. About the ties, I mean I don't really wear tie unless it's a special occasion or a formal thing but sometimes I just buy it because I like the design or the colour. 

Hang on there!

Left to right; Ben Sherman | YSL | Christian Dior Monsieur - thrift store | River Island | others either from thrift store or dad's

No comments:

Post a Comment