19.2.13

Walk It Out!

Near the beach, the water was so cold (duhh ... its winter LOL)

Today I had free time so I'm taking my little bad ass dog Zac for a little walk and also the weather is pretty nice and sunny. All this pics taken while we walk and he keep pulling me, son of b*tch!!!!

This little bad guy keep moving when I try to snap him!

Some dandelion 

This tree have a Japanese feel  

So I wonder if this is Sakura flower (Cherry Blossom) ?



and I checked when I arrived at home and no it is not .... what a turn off. 

2 comments:

  1. Hullo!! I just wanted to say I love your blog, the photographs are so wonderful. I can tell that you took great attention to detail. What is fantastic is that you look for those beautiful things that sometimes people miss!

    Good luck and continue your great posts!! I'm your newest follower :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there,
      Thanks very much, I really appreciate it. Yours too, really great. Yay for the new follower :D!!!

      xx

      Delete